PLEASE NOTE: This information is subject to change without notice.

Birth Documentation

For info about birth documentation or proof of name change


For info about passports

Social Security Cards

For info about social security cards

More Info

To contact the US Citizenship and Immigration Services Bureau of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), call:

  • National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283; or
  • Consular Report of Birth Abroad (202) 955-0307.